- Public seminar: European youth and European crisis. Speaker: prof. Sergio Salvatore, University of Salento, Lecce, Italy. Moderator: prof. Anna Krasteva, 23 April 2016, NBU, building 2, hall 403, 14h40
- Colloque LE POUVOIR DES MOTS: réseaux, radicalisation, dérision, 14 mars 2016, 9.00 – 14.00, Assemblée Nationale, salle Est à l’occasion de la Journée internationale de la Francophonie
- Horizon 2020 project ReCriRe. Between the representation of the crisis and the crisis of representation. How crisis changed the symbolic background of European societies and identities. Implication for policies and policy making Project led by Association des agencies de la democratie locale with 16 participants, including NBU (2015-2018).
- FP7 project Euroborderscapes « Borders, political landscapes and social arenas : potentials and challenges of evolving border concepts in a post cold war world » with the participation of Finland, the Netherlands, Turkey, Russia, Spain, Norway, UK, Israel, Sweden, Italy, Poland, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Germany, Luxumburg, France, Hungary, 2012 – 2015
- e-Engagement against violence (call Just/2011-12/DAP/AG) led by Maria Ranieri of the University of Florence with the participation of University of Vienna, Media Association, Belgium, University Paris 8, University of Leicester, Peace Institute, Ljubljiana, 2012-14.
- RAGE (Program Fundamental rights of the EC) , lead by Gabriela Lazaridis of the University of Leicester with the participation of University of Vienna, university of Florence, University of Helsinki, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Peace Institute, Ljubljiana, Centre for Advanced Studies, Sofia, 2012-2014.
This website is created with the financial support of the Trust for Civil Society